Learn how to make a cake with dough
I as a party mom, I like to literally put my hand in the dough and decided to take the risk of making a fake cake with dough. The idea of the cake is a rustic caketherefore, the dough is out of alignment. If you want one smooth cake, wait for the pasta to dry well and sandpaper.If you want the cake other color, just color the spackle.
The advantage of using a scenographic cake is that you can invest in other sweets, and buy only a cut cake to leave in the kitchen and serve after the congratulations. I love it too!
My main idea for this cake is to use in some productions that I intend to make, and I can only change the cake top or decorate the items according to the theme. 🙂
Let’s go to the necessary materials:
- 2 Styrofoam bases = I paid R $ 15.00 each
- Mass rush = I paid R $ 12,00nna Leroy Merlin
- Brown paint
- Styrofoam glue
- 2 BBQ sticks
Step by step – The video is very self explanatory 🙂
- Glue one base over the other using the styrofoam glue and then place the two barbecue sticks to further secure one base over the other.
- Then pass the brown paint around the cake in the middle to simulate the filling.
- Wait to dry well.
- Then apply the dough directly on the cake with the help of a spatula.
- It distributes the dough and takes out a little of the dough that was on top of the filling, so that it can appear more.
- Wait for the pasta to dry well, depending on your climate region for 1 to 2 days to dry.
- Decorate with your theme.
Share with your friends!
Pay a visit and participate in our Fanpage and Instagram, where daily we take several ideas and tips for this universe of parties.
Kisses and see you next time!
Ana Paula Novais