Decorating a party is essential for an even more fun event, as are the little treats that are distributed to guests at the end of the event. Children's birthday favors can be priced higher in the market, but these items can be made at home. Just have creativity!
So today we bring you a story that will help you create various giveaways for your son's birthday through a few step-by-step videos. In addition, we have also selected dozens of simple children's birthday party suggestions, made with EVA, felt or whatever your imagination allows!
80 children's birthday party favors to copy
Here are some ideas for kids' birthday gifts that are practical to do at home and don't require much investment:
1. Make the party theme-inspired treat
2. Like this one of Pintadinha Chicken
5. Snoopy and Charlie Brown
6. Magali of Monica's Gang
7. Or Spiderman
8. Besides doing at home
9. You can also choose to buy the souvenirs
10. Being an alternative for those with a shorter term
11. Create delicate 1 year birthday party favors
12. This treat is marked by luxury and elegance!
13. Create Authentic Pampering
14. Like this piggy bank with chocolate coins
15. Charming Frozen Kids Birthday Souvenirs
16. This treat is characterized by its delicacy.
17. Just like this other
18. Enter birthday name on toast
19. Just like the celebrated age!
20. Pampering materials can be easily found in stationery stores.
21. Or at party decoration stores
22. But you can buy something personalized and ready too
23. Make or get a treat according to the theme of the party
24. Isn't these children's birthday favors delicate?
25. Make use of biscuit to make gifts
26. And for the details, make use of ink
27. Laura's Enchanted Garden Pampering
28. Fill the Toast with Sweets, Cookies or Cookies
29. We guarantee that everyone will love!
30. You can also buy custom treats
31. Just do a good research about the company.
32. To avoid delivery errors
33. Use various materials to produce the model.
34. With very affordable and low prices
35. Like this beautiful EVA birthday gift
36. Or this simple felt made of felt
37. In addition to making use of recycled materials
38. Like this one made with milk cans
39. Just have creativity!
40. Succulents also serve as a toast
41. Party favors will make the party even more amazing
42. The Delicacy of Enchanted Garden Souvenirs
43. You can create simple children's birthday party favors
44. How does this can
45. Or this felt keychain
46. Or it can produce something more elaborate
47. How is this beautiful box
48. Centerpieces can be great children's birthday party favors
49. The kids will love this treat!
50. Get these little boxes that are cute!
51. For Boys, Spider-Man Children's Birthday Souvenirs
52. Or the Justice League heroes!
53. What about this amazing and complete kit for kids?
54. Handbags for guests and guests!
55. Finish the Models with Satin Ribbons
56. Or small appliques such as pebbles, beads or pearls
57. To finish the item with exquisite and charm
58. Memory game as a treat for little ones
59. Chicken Pintadinha is the protagonist of these children's birthday favors
60. Pampering is a must for a birthday party.
61. They are the ones who mark the party.
62. And bring great memories of this celebration
63. Surprise your guests with impeccable decor.
64. And a children's birthday gift made by you!
65. How about buying some custom pillows?
66. Boxes as Sonic Children's Birthday Souvenirs
67. Decorate the cake table with pampering
68. Milk carton was used to create this beautiful toast.
69. This was a can of milk that was turned into a beautiful treat
70. How about an educational souvenir?
71. Graceful Minnie Children's Birthday Souvenirs
72. Shall we slime?
73. Support for encore!
74. Bee is the theme of Juliana's party
75. Simple is not synonymous with bland or ugly!
76. Lady Bug-inspired children's birthday favors
77. Be creative and let your imagination flow
78. Crochet can also be a nice children's gift!
79. And who doesn't like modeling clay?
80. Create various party favors to suit all tastes!
Amazing ideas, no? Now that you are inspired by so many suggestions, here are some step-by-step videos that will teach you how to make charming pampering to guests without much investment!
How to Make Children's Birthday Party Favors
The following step-by-step videos are ideal for those looking to save a little more or invest more money in the decorative part of the party. Here are five dedicated tutorials for those who choose to get their hands dirty. Come on?
Children's Birthday Favors with Popsicle Stick
How about making a little box as a birthday gift using popsicle sticks? In addition to looking very cute, you can also insert a small applique inspired by the theme of the party, such as a crown or even a symbol of some character.
Little Prince Child Birthday Favors
Some say that the best part about being creative or making crafts is being able to reuse materials that would be thrown away. So we selected this step-by-step video that teaches you how to make a milk carton treat that is inspired by the Little Prince.
Kids Birthday Favors with Recycled Material
Taking advantage of the previous video, check out this tutorial that also makes use of recycled material and, this time, with the toilet paper roll as protagonist. Requiring little investment and a lot of creativity, these two giveaways were inspired by Minnie and the Pintadinha Chicken.
Royalty Children's Birthday Favors
Learn how to make a delicate and charming basket to fill other little treats. This kids birthday gift is made of EVA and requires other affordable materials such as hot glue, pearls and a feather that will make the piece flawless!
Unicorn Birthday Favors
This step-by-step video features a number of unicorn-inspired children's birthday party ideas that are a hit with the shorties! The tutorials are practical and well explanatory, and do not require much skill in handwork.
Keep alive the tradition of thanking your guests with a little treat! Now that you've watched the videos step-by-step and still got a few inspirations from children's birthday party favors, start planning your giveaways!