An explosive box is beautiful, fun and versatile. Therefore, making one to present a loved one is a very nice way to show your love. Now, we will show in our post how to make some models and 25 ideas to inspire your work. Check out!
Continued after announcement
How to make an explosive box
It is possible to make an explosive box on different holidays, with different ornaments and gifts. Watch the videos we have separated to help you get ideas and create your own box:
Explosive chocolate box
The explosive chocolate box has already become a classic, because it can please most people! This video teaches how to make an example of this very economical model, as it reuses milk or juice boxes. To create your own, just separate your milk cartons, contact paper (or fabric), the chocolates of your choice and follow the step by step.
Explosive box for Valentine’s Day
What do you think of making a box for Valentine’s Day with passionate phrases, cute symbols and chocolates to surprise your loved one? If you like this idea, check out the video and learn how to assemble this model at home.
Large explosive box
If you want to make a memorable memory, you can bet on the large explosive box. It is excellent for those who want to use several photos and phrases in the present. The one in the video was made for Valentine’s Day, but you can adapt it for other dates, such as a friend’s birthday.
Continued after announcement
Explosive box for Father’s Day
If you want to create a box for your father, you can use the same decoration and gift as the model in this video. It is relatively simple to make and has a very charming result!
So, do you already know which box you will make at home? Before deciding, check out the tips and inspirations we’ve set aside, as they can help you make your gift even better!
What to put inside an explosive box to express your love
In addition to making the box, you have to choose well what to put inside it to express your love and surprise this loved one! See 6 cool options for your gift:
- Pictures of good times: remembering happy experiences we had with friends, family or partners is always a pleasant activity. Therefore, putting photos of those moments is an interesting way to express your love.
- Chocolate: winning chocolate is something practically everyone likes, isn’t it? Then, you can add chocolates, bars or even a chocolate cake inside the box to complement your gift.
- A kit for tea time: many people like to drink tea and are really interested in product variations. If the recipient of your box is one of those, a good option is to make a tea kit, with different copies and a pretty cup or mug. It is possible to assemble other types of kit, such as coffee, according to the preference of who will be presented.
- Breakfast: for those who prefer savory foods to sweets, it is possible to add a breakfast in the box. You can add cookies, coffee, milk or tea, jams, butter and a mug to enhance the treat.
- Beauty Items: does the person receiving the box love to take care of himself? If the answer is yes, you can add beauty items to the gift, such as perfume, deodorant, lipstick or other makeup products.
- Gift voucher: Are you in the mood to give one or more gifts that don’t fit in your box? In this scenario, bet on vouchers. The fun thing is to place simple gift cards even more unique ones. You can put, for example, a hug voucher, watch a movie on Netflix and even for that shirt that the person was dating.
There are plenty of options to put in the box. To get the souvenir right, you just have to think carefully about the tastes of the person who will receive it and choose those items that best match it.
25 explosive box photos that show how passionate she is
Do you still want to see more explosive box ideas to make sure yours is perfect? Then, see the 25 photos that we separated!
1. The explosive box is a very creative gift
2. It is great because it adapts to different dates
3. And the piece can also adapt to different styles
4. On the outside, it can be simple and sophisticated
5. But, a box with a colorful exterior is charming
6. On Valentine’s Day, she is quite successful
7. Putting pictures of good times is a great request
8. Showing love for your dad with the box is also cool
9. How about using the piece to make it clear that he is a hero?
10. Several friends and family deserve to win a box like this
11. The explosive Christmas box is cute
12. It can come with a chocotone to mark the special date
13. A box of chocolate is ideal for those who love this candy
14. Beijinho is a great substitute if you don’t want chocolate
15. Making a tea kit in the box is different and elegant
16. A small box is a nice option for a souvenir
17. For a big party, how about a proportional box?
18. It is possible to place several items in a large box
19. Cake, photos, sweets … it supports several ideas in one!
20. The box with a theme dear to the person becomes special
21. The decoration of a team makes the recipient happy
22. Already that of a loved work will bring emotion
23. The piece can have a traditional shape
24. And why not form hearts after opening?
25. The important thing is that it is done with great care.
After seeing these explosive box pictures, you can’t believe it’s not a good gift! The piece is surprising and will surely impress the person you love. If you want to check out another interesting gift option, see also how to make a birthday breakfast.