After my busy week, I bring you a new post!
This napkin holder was made by me for my son’s 2nd birthday.
It is very easy to make, much easier than the Boxes also made with ice cream stick.
The cool thing is that you can adapt this napkin holder to any theme!
Unfortunately, at the time I did not take pictures of the step by step to be much more self-explanatory, as I never imagined that one day I would make this blog.
However, I will try to explain in the best way for you to understand ok?
- Ice cream sticks (already bought colored)
- Wood glue
- EVA character to decorate
- Optionally, on the back I put a thank you tag
STEP BY STEP
- First make the base by joining 3 toothpicks and passing the glue to fix each other.
- Then on each side stick another toothpick horizontally
- Take a toothpick and cut it in half with a stylus (although it does give me some strength, I found it easier and more accurate)
- Vertically glue the halves of the sticks as shown in the photo and then glue another toothpick on each side horizontally.
- Finish with the character in EVA or other decoration as you prefer.
This napkin holder was made by our friend here at the Blog, Renata Nogueiras, for her son Guilherme’s 2nd birthday:
Did you like it?
How about sharing on your social network?
Pay a visit and participate in our Facebook Page, where daily brings various ideas and tips to this world of parties.
Kisses and see you next time
Ana Paula Novais
Share with your friends!
Pay a visit and participate in our Fanpage and Instagram, where daily we take several ideas and tips for this universe of parties.
Kisses and see you next time!
Ana Paula Novais