Today I’m going to show you how to make a beautiful Ribbon Panel that is super trendy at birthday parties.
You will see that it is simple to make and the result is wonderful!
It is also a good suggestion for that party that you are organizing at home and do not want to take pictures with the background of your home wall, so you can decorate it with this panel of ribbons!
In addition to this PAP below, follow the tips of Inspire your Party
These tips are for you who are looking for something simple and easy to do.
My panels, I always use double-sided tape and that “Fixed Strong da 3m” tape
At the top, I tape the 3m tape (strong fixed) horizontally, according to the size (width) of my panel (it is also double-sided, but more resistant), then I will put, or better, glue the strips of crepe paper in it, one by one.
In case you want the tapes stretched as in the second photo. At the bottom, pass a strip of double-sided tape according to the width of your panel, and glue them underneath to fix and stay stretched.
If you want the loose ribbons as in the first photo, you don’t need to paste anything underneath. That simple!
Now, let’s start the PAP of the Sweet Craft Cakes Blog.
- Broom handle or thick string.
- Satin ribbons or crepe paper
- Double-sided tape
Note: Much of your creativity goes. You can choose ribbons of the same color and the same width, as you can vary the colors and width!
How to make
- Measure the size of the wall as well as the place you plan to place the tapes on.
- Also measure the length for the tape size.
- Cut the tapes according to the measurements.
Making with broomstick
- Glue the top of the tapes with the help of double-sided adhesive tape to the broom handle and then place it on the wall.
- Don’t forget to iron the tapes to stay straight and beautiful in the final presentation.
Making with thick string
- In addition to ironing the ribbons to be well ironed, crease the top of each ribbon with the iron to make folding and gluing easier.
- Place double-sided tape in the fold and place the string in the middle of the crease and then glue them.
Now your tape panel is ready!
Now see some ready and beautiful panels!
Source: Mimos de Sofhia
Did you like it?
How about sharing on your social network?
Pay a visit and participate in our Facebook Page, where daily brings various ideas and tips to this world of parties.
Kisses and see you next time
Ana Paula Novais
Share with your friends!
Pay a visit and participate in our Fanpage and Instagram, where daily we take several ideas and tips for this universe of parties.
Kisses and see you next time!
Ana Paula Novais