Hello friends, how are you?
Today I bring you step by step how to make a Jujube Tree.
I can say that it is super easy!
I say from experience: It is a beautiful souvenir suggestion for centerpiece.
I did it for my son’s 2nd birthday party and everyone loved it.
The theme was Cocoricó. See how it turned out!
Ah … there is also a tutorial on these Ice Cream Stick Boxes and the napkin holder
ICE CREAM STRAWBERRY BOX, click here
ICE CREAM STRAWPAPER DOOR, click here
So do we go for the necessary materials?
- Barbecue stick
- Brown crepe paper
- Cupcakes for green sweets
- Styrofoam ball of the size you desire.
- White glue
- Jelly beans
- Green candy packaging
- Transparent sachets
- Ribbon to make the bow, the color and width you want.
- Magazine sheets if needed
* Brown or green tissue paper, also if necessary (I put a note down there)
The image below is very self explanatory, but I’ll give you some tips.
* Because the tree is very heavy and to help reinforce and also help to balance the weight, I added 3 barbecue sticks, put white glue and wrapped them with brown crepe paper to give a more beautiful finish on the tree trunk.
* Then I punched the ball with the sticks to fix the trunk.
* Now… there are people who prefer to cut the toothpick in half, stick it in the jelly beans and then hold the mold in the Styrofoam ball and put the jelly beans.
I preferred to glue all the molds first, not too close together so they wouldn’t get squeezed.
* After all the molds glued to the Styrofoam ball, I took the cachepó and put clay on the bottom, and immediately fit the tree through the trunk to dry everything together.
* After drying, I started fitting the jelly beans, that is, I cut the toothpick in half, stuck it in the jelly beans and then in the molds glued to the Styrofoam ball.
* Finally, the last finishing: I packed the candy in the green candy paper and put it in the cachepó to finish the grass.
Obs. In my case, even after I put the clay, I felt the tree loose, wanting to fall.
So I had the idea, in order to strengthen and balance the tree, to place magazine sheets at the bottom, above the clay.
But to keep the magazine sheets from showing, I covered them with brown tissue paper, and then put the candies wrapped in the green candy wrapper.
* Then I covered the tree with a plastic bag and closed it with a pumpkin bow, according to the theme.
* There are people who prefer to do without the molds, but remembering, in this case, always put them close together so that the blank spaces of the Styrofoam ball do not appear.
And then, your jujube tree was ready! Good luck.
Below are some more pictures of my son’s birthday.
See these other tips taken from the internet:
Photo credits above Nalan Ünal
Access the website and pay a visit by clicking here
I do not know the source of the photo above, who knows how to inform thank you.
Beautiful this one.
Source: STOCK AROMATA
- Check out this topiary made with Marshmallow
Source: Danny Artys
Did you like it?
How about sharing on your social network?
Pay a visit and participate in our Facebook Page, where daily brings various ideas and tips to this world of parties.
Kisses and see you next time
Ana Paula Novais
Share with your friends!
Pay a visit and participate in our Fanpage and Instagram, where daily we take several ideas and tips for this universe of parties.
Kisses and see you next time!
Ana Paula Novais