Hello guys! All right?
I brought this super cool tutorial that I found on the website www.casandosemgrana.com.br (by Letícia Torres) and I decided to share it with you.
It is a beautiful table arrangement to decorate your party and you can use it in various themes.
If you do not want to use it as a centerpiece, you can use it on the decorated table to give it an extra charm.
It can be used in wedding, children’s party, 15 years, adult party, baptism, among other occasions!
- Styrofoam ball
- Cardboard and petal-shaped cutter
- Colored head pin
- Fabric paint
- Barbecue stick
1. Cut strips of paper to support the ball after painting it.
2. Fit a barbecue stick to the Styrofoam ball (before you start painting) and then paint it.
3. Pass the toothpick in the middle of the support and fit the ball in it, without touching it.
1. Start making the petals – in scrap shops you can find cutters in this format
2. I like to pierce the petals one at a time, because there is no risk that the center of the flower will be bent (if that happens, it can be complicated when fitting them). With the petal straight, I knead the sides, to be more like the shape of the flower.
3. You can stick the pin in the paper as you mount the petals on the ball. I think it’s better to do them all before, because there comes a time when your space is short to work. And with all of them ready, it is much easier to fit.
1. I usually make a mark with the pen to establish a baseline to start the assembly.
2. The baseline must be made according to the place where the ball is to be placed. Therefore, sometimes it is not even necessary to paint it all. I like to paint the ball because there is always some space between the petals and if it is white it becomes more visible =)
So, try to do it, right?
Source: Casando sem monana by Letícia Torres
Did you like it?
How about sharing on your social network?
Pay a visit and participate in our Facebook Page, where daily brings various ideas and tips to this world of parties.
Kisses and see you next time
Ana Paula Novais
Share with your friends!
Pay a visit and participate in our Fanpage and Instagram, where daily we take several ideas and tips for this universe of parties.
Kisses and see you next time!
Ana Paula Novais