What a beautiful thing this souvenir from Chaves made with EVA and can.
- Clean can of tomato extract (can be of any canned);
- Printed fabric;
- Glue for eva (found in the best haberdashery or craft stores);
- Red and black pen;
- Scissors and crayons.
1) Make the face and hands mold in eva by marking it with crayons. Then do the same with the other molds (on the hat make the fabric part of the mold)
2) After all the molds have been cut, paste them. Center your eyes and paint with the black pen. Do the same with your mouth, nose, eyebrows and sardines as shown in the figure below:
3) Glue the hair and finish with the hat brim
4) With the help of crayons, lightly scratch the mold that will be the body of the Chaves
5) With the red pen make the suspenders used by Chaves
6) Cut out an eva strip the same size as the can and wrap it around it
7) Cut out another strip and glue it so that the top is out of the can
8) Pass the glue internally and fold the eva strip to finish the finish
9) Glue all the parts forming the character and glue it inside the can. Also glue your hands so that they are on the outside
Is ready! You can use it to decorate children’s parties or make for the little ones!
Click on the template to enlarge
Did you like it?
How about sharing on your social network?
Pay a visit and participate in our Facebook Page, where daily brings various ideas and tips to this world of parties.
Kisses and see you next time
Ana Paula Novais
Share with your friends!
Pay a visit and participate in our Fanpage and Instagram, where daily we take several ideas and tips for this universe of parties.
Kisses and see you next time!
Ana Paula Novais