I’m back…. it took me a little while, because I am restructuring the blog, and in addition the Facebook page is booming, thanks to you !!
Today I bring you step by step the Diaper Cake.
I can say that it is a beautiful decoration for the baby shower, and the guests love it, even asking if it is edible !!! lol …
I made this cake in 2009 for the baby shower of my puppy Arthur, who is now almost 6 years old.
As I created this blog to spread ideas for parties, decide to try to make the step by step available to you.
Well… shall we start?
Bill of materials
- 1 plate of cake
- Disposable diapers preferably in white and size P.
- Amount of diapers? It will depend on the size of the cake you intend to make. In this case around 75 diapers
- Elastics to fix the diapers
- Decorative ribbons
- Embellishments (stuffed animal, flowers and etc.)
- This last item is your imagination, to decorate the cake your way, and I’m sure it will look beautiful.
See the images below. They explain everything!
Credits: Blog Fofurisis
Check out this other tip!
In these images, the cake was not placed on a cake plate, but I suggest you do, because it is easier to get around ok?
There… now just use your imagination to decorate. Here are some models:
Did you like it?
How about sharing on your social network?
Pay a visit and participate in our Facebook Page, where daily brings various ideas and tips to this world of parties.
Kisses and see you next time
Ana Paula Novais
Share with your friends!
Pay a visit and participate in our Fanpage and Instagram, where daily we take several ideas and tips for this universe of parties.
Kisses and see you next time!
Ana Paula Novais