by Hugo Tanaka
A cake with roses makes the decoration more alive and delicate. With this flower it is possible to harmonize and obtain a cake for any occasion, from birthdays to weddings. Roses can be natural, artificial or made with frosting. Check out 90 ideas and how to make an unforgettable rose cake!
90 photos of cake with roses for a delicate celebration
When using roses in the bakery, you need to be careful. After all, despite being a flower that harmonizes with any commemorative date, it is necessary to be careful not to sin by exaggeration. Here are 90 ways to use roses in cake decorating.
1. Are you looking for a rose cake?
2. This type of decoration is very versatile
3. Because it matches any commemorative date
4. Roses still add a touch of sophistication to the bakery
5. Another positive point is that this type of flower has several colors
6. In this way, it is possible to make personalized cakes
7. For example, each cascade cake will be unique
8. Minimalist decor is cake-shaped perfection
9. The cake with red roses draws attention due to the contrast
10. Especially if the coverage is white
11. Roses can harmonize with other styles of cake
12. The rose-topped cake is the right choice
13. As is the cake with whipped roses
14. They may have colors that nature cannot produce
15. How about a cake with pink roses?
16. This flower color is delicate in the right measure
17. It oozes sophistication when combined with white
18. When it comes with gold, it’s pure charm
19. Perfection will appear in the smallest details
20. Use whipped cream in the same color as the roses
21. This makes it possible to have a classic decor
22. But that has a contemporary feel
23. Making artificial roses is a guarantee of uniformity
24. They will all have the same color tone
25. The whipped cream topping allows for different styles
26. And makes the chosen colors even more vivid
27. Whipped cream roses look like they’ve just come out of a garden
28. However, nothing will beat a cake with natural roses
29. Natural flowers give an incredible drape to the roof.
30. Even if they are not placed inside the cover
31. Bet on spatulate for a refined finish
32. This technique is a charm in itself
33. In turn, the watercolor cake is very contemporary
34. On the other hand, the garnished cake is a timeless classic
35. The icing nozzle can make a retro topping
36. The cake with yellow roses can please all audiences
37. However, the more flowers and colors, the better for the eyes
38. After all, we also eat with our eyes
39. The cake also needs to be photogenic
40. Therefore, a cake with roses is very unstapleable
41. How about talking a little about a cake with roses for your birthday?
42. This special date should be celebrated in style
43. Because each year of life is another chapter of a beautiful story
44. The birthday cake must follow the honoree’s style
45. In some cases it will be difficult to tell if roses are natural or not
46. Sometimes even the flower itself will be edible
47. The color combinations are practically endless
48. Use American paste for a flawless decoration
49. The shine will make the cake the star of your party
50. This will help highlight a specific point in the decor
51. If the party is big, raise the floors
52. A memorable day deserves a cake to match, literally
53. However, a smaller cake does not mean it is less significant
54. The important thing is that the cake reflects someone’s personality
55. It doesn’t matter if it’s minimalist
56. Or if you have a little more detail
57. Roses will always be a wild element in the bakery
58. With them all decorations are complete
59. Flowers also give the necessary cute touch
60. Did anyone out there order naked cake with roses?
61. The drip cake with roses cannot be left out either
62. Much less the watercolor cake
63. If a wave cake spoke, it would ask for roses in its decoration
64. The cachepot cake can match the color of the roses
65. Roses can also contrast with the rest of the cake
66. This highlights the flowers and the cake as a whole.
67. In this case, the ideal is to test different combinations
68. Some of them might be more classic
69. Others can be more vibrant
70. Don’t forget to consider using pastel shades
71. The shades close to neon are also very welcome
72. Different decoration patterns can make the cake unique
73. The cake with wedding roses is guaranteed to be present at parties
74. Every detail will make your cake very special
75. And the person being honored will feel this affection for her
76. The use of flowers in gastronomy is not a recent thing
77. This trend allows using artificial or natural flowers
78. Or edible flowers made with some kind of confection
79. The use of roses in the coverage is very varied
80. Even when all the coverage is a single rose
81. Each cake must be thought out and planned with great care
82. In addition to being tasty, they should be pleasing to the eye.
83. For this, it is necessary to know several techniques and references
84. This way it is possible to stimulate creativity
85. In order to create unique and unforgettable rose cakes
86. In time, it will be natural to see the best way to decorate them
87. This will happen with more training and different types of cake
88. Roses will have a specific purpose
89. What is decorating and beautifying cakes
90. Just as they do with gardens and arrangements
With these wonderful ideas it’s easy to decide how roses will look on your next cake. Is not it? For this, it is necessary to know how to prepare them and how to harmonize them when confectioning.
How to bake cake with roses
In the bakery, it’s not all flowers. Sometimes, someone can sin through excess. Be it ingredients, frosting or, in this case, roses. Before getting your hands dirty, see how to make a rose cake:
How to make roses with whipped cream
Confectioner Lorena Gontijo teaches how to make roses with whipped cream. For this, she gives tips on how to make these flowers using icing tips. During the video, she gives tips on how to start making the flowers, which is a crucial moment for a good final result.
cake with rosettes
Making rosettes for a cake can be easier for those just starting out. After all, this technique can be done directly on the cake and does not need any equipment other than the spout. In this way, the baker Lorena Gontijo teaches how to make a cake decorated with rosettes.
Sugar rose for cake top
A practical way to make a cake topper is to use elastic dough. This can make the flowers look more realistic. In addition, elastic dough is more resistant than whipped cream to temperature variations. To learn how to make this decoration and have several tips on how not to make mistakes when making them, see the video of the baker Clara Guimarães.
Tips on natural flowers in cakes
Some people may turn up their noses when they think of natural flowers in cakes. However, betting on this decorative feature has been increasingly common in several areas of gastronomy. Confectioner Vivian Bentancor clears several doubts about the use of natural flowers in a cake.
Using roses and other plants in cake decorations makes the confectionery more creative. This happens regardless of whether they are natural or not. Therefore, a great way to prepare your party is with a cake with flowers.