Hello, how are you?
Today I decided to invent a little bit and recycle a glass bottle I had here at home, and here’s the result!
It can be used to decorate your home, a party and even make several for the centerpiece!
You can also finish by placing a silk pompom, flowers, pinwheel and etc.
Let’s check it out?
- Glass bottle
- Cardboard in the color of your choice
- White glue
- Hot glue or craft glue
- Ruler, stylus and scissors
- Ribbons to decorate
- Pearls to decorate
1 and 2. Clean the bottle thoroughly and glue the jute with white glue.
3. Cut a 5 cm x 29 cm ribbon (A4 sheet length)
4. With the help of a stylus, make “light” strokes of the same width (+ or – 1 cm) to facilitate folding.
5. Cut the strip in half. 2.5 cm each side
7. Fold the strips so that they have an accordion effect.
8. Glue one side
9. Glue the other side
10, 11, 12. Follow the steps as shown in the image above.
13. I made two pairs of circles: 2 circles of 4 cm and 2 more of 3 cm. The 4 cm glued on the back of the mini fan to reinforce and the smaller one on the front of the mini fan. This part of the glue takes a while, you need to hold the fan for a few minutes for the glue to adhere well. Use hot glue to be faster
14, 15, 16 and 17. Follow the steps as shown in the image above.
15, 16, 17 and 18. It’s time for decoration. Follow the steps as shown in the image above.
- Finally, make a few more fans to serve as toopes for cupcakes. They will be beautiful!
Did you like it?
How about sharing on your social network?
Pay a visit and participate in our Facebook Page, where daily brings various ideas and tips to this world of parties.
Kisses and see you next time
Ana Paula Novais
Share with your friends!
Pay a visit and participate in our Fanpage and Instagram, where daily we take several ideas and tips for this universe of parties.
Kisses and see you next time!
Ana Paula Novais