Since it was released, Frozen has not left the head of the children. And so many choose animation as their birthday theme. So we've selected dozens of Frozen cake ideas to delight your guests and decorate your table. Soon after, check out step-by-step videos that will show you how to make your candy!
95 Frozen Cake Inspirations to Get Inspired
Are you going to celebrate your birthday with the Frozen theme and haven't decided how to make the cake yet? So get inspired by several Fronzen cake suggestions to complement the party table!
1. Frozen is a Disney animation
2. That enchanted everyone
3. With an amazing story
4. And your nice characters
5. Blue and white are the main colors.
6. And which refer to winter
7. Just like Princess Elsa's dress
8. But that doesn't stop using other tones
9. Like lilac
11. Or a very colorful palette
12. Which refers to spring!
13. You can choose a cake with the main characters
14. With just the birthday girl's favorites
15. Or even without the characters
16. But with various elements and colors that refer to animation
17. And by the way, include symbols related to Frozen
18. Like Snowflakes
20. Or Snowy Trees
21. Be for birthday
22. Or mesversary
23. Frozen theme is in vogue
24. And it's amazing!
25. Make a 1 floor cake
26. 2 floors
27. 3 floors
28. Or as many as you want
29. But according to your available budget!
30. Make Princess Elsa's Hair with Blackmail
31. Or with whipped cream
32. Both options are delicious!
33. Use shredded coconut
34. Or milk powder to mimic snow!
35. In addition to making a real frozen cake
36. You can opt for a fake cake
37. Which is recommended for those who want to save
38. But you want a well-decorated table
39. It can be made with EVA
40. Or biscuit
41. Chocolate is always the right bet!
42. The silver effect was fabulous!
43. Olaf is the highlight in this candy
44. Already in this are the sisters
45. And here Princess Elsa
46. Wasn't this model funny?
47. Bet on more delicate compositions
49. And very bright!
50. The bow ended with charm!
51. Frozen Square Cake is Perfect for Larger Parties
52. But you can also choose round models
53. What are the classics!
54. Dear Frozen Pets!
55. Double-dose celebration!
56. The composition was really fun
57. Flowers make the makeup prettier
58. And delicate
59. And they can be made easily with colored paper!
60. Two floors of charm and taste!
61. Beautiful Frozen Cake with Top
62. In addition to ordering at your local bakery
63. You can make your own cake
64. Just some cooking skills
65. A little patience
66. And a lot of creativity!
67. A true work of art!
68. Dear Princess Anna also deserves mention!
69. You can opt for a simpler template.
70. And discreet
71. Like this beautiful cake
72. Or for something bigger
73. And full of details
74. For a luxury party!
75. Nicole celebrated her 3 year old with Frozen!
76. The custom cake was awesome!
77. Delicious Frozen Blackmail Cake
78. Match the rest of the decor!
79. The Details of the American Paste Frozen Cake Made All the Difference
80. The candy duo made the table even prettier
81. Frozen whipped cream cake!
82. Decorate with crowns too!
83. Frozen topper cake looked amazing
84. And he's very simple
85. And practical to do
86. Does not require many materials
87. And finishes the decoration with charm
89. And a lot of personality!
90. Frozen Fever Inspiration!
91. The delicate model is perfect for celebrating mesversaries.
92. Just like this one!
93. Wasn't it a love of the 2-story Frozen Cake?
94. Colors and snowflakes affirm Frozen theme
95. As well as this pool party with the animated characters!
Hard not to fall in love with this theme, right? Now that you have been so inspired and delighted by so many cakes, here are five tutorials that will show you how to make yours!
How to Make Frozen Cake
Invitations, decorations, sweeties… A birthday party can get a lot spent. And with that in mind, we've brought you five Frozen Cake ideas you can make at home and save a lot!
Easy-to-make frozen cake
To start our step-by-step selection, we've brought you the video that will explain how to make a tasty frozen cake in a very simple and easy way, ideal for those who do not have much time to devote to making a cake, but know that the sweet is indispensable!
Frozen Square Cake
We have selected the video that will show you step by step how a delicious square cake was decorated with this freezing theme. To make the candy even more beautiful and colorful, a rice paper was printed that prints the two Disney princesses.
Round frozen cake
This tutorial video will show you how to decorate a round frozen cake that also applies rice paper to make the composition more charming. A nice idea (and one that was very much seen in the inspirations) is to make Princess Elsa's hair whipped or blackmailed.
Blackberry Frozen Cake
The blackmail is becoming increasingly successful in decorating cakes and other sweets. So we have selected for you this walkthrough that will explain how to make the delicious mix to complement your Frozen cake and make it very tasty!
Frozen fake cake
And finally, we've brought you the tutorial that will show you how to make an amazing fake cake for your Frozen party. Cardboard, hot glue, EVA and some appliqués were used to make the decorative item that will make the table beautiful and well decorated!
It's not that hard, right? Just a little cooking skill and care when decorating the Frozen cake. Gather the suggestions you identified most and start planning your cake! Remember to match the rest of the decor, after all, it's part of the party! And to get into this freezing mood, how about some decorating ideas for your Frozen party?