If you are a palmeirense with a card or wish to honor a fan of Verdão, then you will love choosing a cake from Palmeiras to celebrate the special occasion. Next, you can see an incredible selection with the team's cakes. It has an option for all tastes, whether with rice paper, whipped cream, icing or American paste. Check out!
95 Palmeiras cakes to leave the party with the touch of Verdão
When it comes to preparing a party, there is nothing more cool than making it thematic and with a cake to sigh, isn't it? To characterize the candy, you can use not only the Palmeiras flag, but also your pets, the parakeet and the pig. See the ideas:
1. How about a Palmeiras cake for a theme party?
2. It can be made with rice paper
3. Or with green granules
4. And it is possible to abuse glitter and toppers
5. After all, a Palmeiras cake with signs can carry not only the congratulations
6. How to also characterize the cake with the birthday boy's name
7. And maybe even carry a message of victory!
8. For candy lovers, how about several sighs at the edges?
9. Decorating with Palmeiras elements is essential
10. It is worth betting on pets, joining the parakeet and also the pig
11. Or give full prominence to your team's heart flag
12. Other than that, invest in tasty cakes, like this dulce de leche
13. No matter your age
14. It's always good to party, especially with cakes and cupcakes so personalized
15. A little pig carved out of sugar also looks amazing
16. And the 2-story Palmeiras cake is imposing
17. Demonstrates all the grandeur of the team
18. And also all the cuteness of the pets
19. So, there are people who can't stand it and buy three cakes right away!
20. And others who pay a beautiful tribute to their dear and palmeirense father
21. Icing is a wild and delicious topping
22. But it's worth betting on fakes cakes too
23. After all, using icing requires a certain technique
24. But it is charming, isn't it? In a Ninho milk cake, then …
25. For sure, the fight will be over the first piece!
26. Even more on a Palmeiras cake with Kit Kat
27. The birthday boy will love every detail
28. Because the cake can contain all the personality of the honoree, as in the case of this palmeirense lawyer
29. It is not every day that they remember what we love and on top of that they give a beautiful cake like that!
30. Even Wallasse joined
31. The cake can celebrate several achievements
32. And when the confectionery places a lot of white chocolate balls
33. Can't resist
34. Because chocolate is life, isn't it? Not to mention the brigadeiro…
35. Look at this granulate all worked
36. And this gradient with icing that was perfect
37. It is quite a tribute!
38. And everyone is just waiting to taste
39. You can even take apart a decoration like this, made in three floors
40. Or this one, with superdelicate sugar sculptures
41. Palmeiras cake with topper is also a trend
42. As well as personalizing, it gives the cake a special touch
43. Even more if he has a lot of chocolate, like here
44. Or it's simple, with just a symbolic topper
45. Cake decoration can express decisive moments
46. And score all the winning goals!
47. Sugar turned to grass in this cake
48. And in this one too, including a beer
49. In addition to the lawn, bet on creative layers
50. Mixing colors and toppers
51. And innovating in icing
52. In this cake, the sugar molding technique reigned
53. And here, the brigadeiros and Kit Kats took care
54. The symbolism of Palmeiras can appear in a more subtle way
55. And the cake can vary in sizes
56. And also in formats
57. A strawberry cake with dulce de leche is mouthwatering
58. And when the whole party is palmeirense, there is no room for rivalry
59. The Palmeiras cake with icing is certainly an elegant bet
60. But toppers make everything more fun
61. And they're really cute, aren't they?
62. Some people prefer the traditional mix between icing and rice paper
63. And whoever always invests in fluffy options, with carved sugar
64. What do you think of abusing green and white toppers?
65. It is such a delicate cake that it can only have been carved by hand
66. Notice the subtlety of the details
67. One last layer in circumference is the perfect reference to football
68. And the iced flag brings all the greatness of the team
69. Don't forget to pay tribute to your favorite players
70. And to give the green and white touch even to kisses and brigadeiros
71. The square shape of this cake, combined with the creative technique in the icing, makes everything perfect
72. And the female Palmeiras cake is always present and impeccable
73. Green gradients are a trend
74. And this fund referencing the flag is very original
75. Combining a person's passion with a sweet as delicious as this one
76. It is a guarantee of a lot of feasting and eating washed down with joy
77. After all, just looking at it makes you want to go out to eat at the top sweets
78. Will it be for the whole family?
79. In order not to cause discord, it is even worth mentioning the Flemish sister
80. Does this four-tier cake survive until “congratulations”?
81. Even though it is a birthday, the family does not miss the opportunity to play (even on the cake)
82. But the important thing is to enjoy and share the party and the cake
83. And thank you for such a personal decoration, made especially for you
84. With green and white details that will go down in history
85. And they may even include a new mascot, the Hulk Palmeirense
86. When it comes to cutting the cake, share the Kit Kats
87. And share the whipped cream with everyone
88. This is a great idea for palmeirenses who like to fish
89. And here the topper with the soccer ball is the main attraction
90. Glitter and sparkle add an extra touch to any candy
91. And the sugar sculptures even look like lies
92. Here, the detail of the boots makes everything more special
93. And the green icing makes the cake elegant
94. Remember that, regardless of the choice
95. The important thing is to party a lot with friends and enjoy your Verdão cake!
So, have you chosen your favorite? For sure the party will be beautiful and full of personality with the palmeirense theme. And if you like Alviverde so much that you want to put your touch of confectioner (o) in the cookie, follow the topic below and see how to decorate the candy with the references of Verdão.
How to make cake from Palmeiras
Learn and make the Alviverde cake decoration yourself. The videos are ordered in order of difficulty, so they start from the easiest to the most elaborate. Check out:
Palmeiras cake with rice paper
If you like the simple and practical, this video is for you. With tips on where to buy Verdão rice paper and which nozzles to use for confectioning, you can decorate the cake in less than 5 minutes.
Round Palmeiras cake with rice paper and whipped cream
Do you want to innovate in the shape of the cake, but don't know how to put the rice paper in this case? The good news is, you don't have to worry about cutting. Just fold the tips and follow the decoration! If you're curious to see how to do this in practice and still learn how to decorate a round cake with whipped cream, press play and watch the tutorial!
Palm Cake with Kit Kat
Here you will have access not only to the step by step of cake decoration with Kit Kat and rice paper, but also to the recipes of the fillings. For those looking for an economical tutorial, this is ideal!
Palmeiras cake with topper and whipped cream
In this video, you learn how to decorate a medium-sized rectangular cake with green and white whipped cream. In addition, Ketlen shows the ideal nozzles for each part of the cake and teaches how to place the toppers for an even more special decoration.
4-story Palmeiras fake cake
And for those who want even more practicality, nothing better than a fake cake, right? In addition to giving the touch of elegance that the party needs, this cake can be used over and over again. In the video, you can check the sizes of each floor and also learn how to make the surface of the cake look like American paste.
Liked? Now there's no excuse for not having a truly palmeirense party! In addition to the appreciation of the guests, you can be sure that the birthday boy or honoree will love it. And if you are in the planning phase of the occasion, how about seeing more ideas and tips for an incredible birthday party?