Princess Sofia is one of the most beloved drawings by girls and has consequently become the theme of many birthdays. And to be a complete success, Princess Sofia's cake can't be left off your list. That's why we've brought you dozens of ideas, as well as step-by-step videos that will show you how to make yours. Come on?
85 Princess Sofia cakes to inspire your party
From fake to whipped cream, get inspired by a variety of creative Princess Sofia cake suggestions ranging from 1 to 4 floors! Check it out and be enchanted!
1. Telling the story of a girl turned princess
2. Animation is a charm
3. And conquered all the girls (and moms too!)
4. Therefore, a theme much chosen for birthdays
5. And mesversaries!
6. Make the cake according to the decoration
7. As well as the available budget
8. Cake can be found in different formats.
9. As usual round
10. Or a Princess Sofia Square Cake
11. Which is perfect to serve more guests
12. You can make the cake as many floors as you like
13. From one
15. Or even a 3-story Princess Sofia cake!
16. Beyond Princess Sofia
17. And the nice animals
18. You can include other symbols that refer to the drawing.
19. Even more so if you don't put the character
20. Like the castle
22. Or Carriages
23. Bet on the gradient texture
24. Which makes the composition very interesting
25. And even more beautiful
26. In addition to brightness
27. To finish the cake with charm to spare!
28. Lilac is the protagonist when talking about this theme
29. Since it refers to the sweet princess dress
30. But that doesn't mean you can't use other colors to match
31. As yellow
33. Or shades of blue
34. The cake is worthy of royalty!
35. Invite the whole class to decorate the candy!
36. Naked cake shows off all its flavor
37. Whipped Cream Is Never Overkill
38. And it will make the candy even tastier
39. In addition to giving him more color
42. And flowers can also be included in the cake.
43. That make the look more beautiful
44. And delicate
45. Just like dear princess Sofia
46. A true fairytale castle!
47. Include all the characters in the drawing!
48. Beautiful Princess Sofia Cake with Rice Paper
49. Gold has made this model elegant
50. And sophisticated
51. Ideal for more luxurious parties
52. But you can also opt for simpler templates.
53. And easy to do at home
54. Remember: Simple can be awesome too!
55. Green complemented with exquisite
56. Making the Makeup More Colorful
57. And beautiful!
58. Match the stand with the cake
59. How about this delicious trio?
60. The tufted texture makes the sweet chic
61. Just like drooling
62. Which have everything to do with the theme of the party!
63. Turn the princess skirt into a cake
64. The topper made the cake more decorated
65. And full of personality
66. And can easily be made at home
67. With few materials
68. And a lot of creativity
69. It can be worn on either top
70. How much on the sides
71. Cake details refer to princess dress
72. The pink and lilac combination is a charm
73. As well as white and lilac
74. Beatriz chose her favorite princess
75. Princess Sofia's cake is simple
76. Already this is more worked out in every detail
77. Don't forget to put the birthday girl's name
78. And the celebrated age!
79. Princess Sofia's 2 story cake is amazing!
81. And delicious composition!
82. Princess Sofia's whipped cream cake looks delicious
83. Pay attention to details.
84. They will make the difference to the look
85. And they will bring more charm to your party!
A more beautiful and charming inspiration than the other, just as the Princess is! Now watch five step-by-step videos that will show you how to make your candy at home!
How to Make Princess Sofia Cake
We know that buying or ordering a custom cake in bakeries can be a bit pricey. And with that in mind, we've brought you the tutorials that will explain you the step by step to make your own candy!
Princess Sofia Cake 2 stories
Learn how to make a beautiful 2-story Princess Sofia cake that will steal your birthday party scene. Although it seems a bit more complicated and time consuming to do, we guarantee it will be worth it!
Princess Sofia cake with whipped cream
The whipped cream is responsible for making the cake well decorated, and very delicious. That's why we've selected the step-by-step video that will teach you how to decorate your cake using this ingredient. Use a good quality dye to color the candy!
Princess Sofia Cake with Rice Paper
Rice paper is a great choice for those looking for a more personalized cake. In the video, it is shown how to apply rice paper and decorate your Princess Sofia cake. Finish with little confectionery!
Princess Sofia Square Cake
Is your guest list really big? So bet on a square shaped cake! So, check out the step by step how to make your candy that, as in the previous video, also has rice paper and very whipped!
Princess Sofia's fake cake
Want to save money but not give up a beautiful and well decorated table? Then watch the tutorial video that will teach you how to make a Styrofoam-based fake cake. For making, you will need EVA, instant glue, scissors, ruler and other materials.
Licking your lips, isn't it? Gather the ideas and tutorials you like best that will match the rest of your party decor, and start planning your candy! By the way, how about giving a quick look at creative and beautiful suggestions to decorate your Princess Sofia party with lots of charm?