by Hugo Tanaka
On July 26, 21
Celebrating the beginning of a new decade is always special. So, nothing better than having a party to match. And birthday party will only be complete if there is a decent cake, in addition to a beautiful decoration. So, see 50 photos and how to bake an amazing 50th birthday cake.
80 photos of 50 years cake to celebrate the new decade
It’s not every day that someone celebrates half a century of great experience and incredible experiences. Is not it? Therefore, this celebration must be up to it! To find out which cake is right for you, check out 80 50-year-old cake ideas that will delight you.
1. Are you looking for a 50-year cake
2. To celebrate the arrival of the new age
3. And please all the party guests?
4. What is not lacking for you is option, come check it out!
5. The 50th birthday cake with flowers is a super-elegant option
6. And the cake topper to symbolize age cannot be missing
7. This same tip applies to the name of the person being honored
8. The decor with American paste is a charm on its own
9. Entering the new decade must be a fact to be much celebrated
10. That means many years of experience
11. And lots of happy memories
12. Want to check out 50 year old women’s cake options?
13. This selection will take your breath away!
14. More striking than a golden cake, it’s almost impossible
15. This tone is very present in these celebrations
16. Decor can be full of positive words
17. Or have the name and new age highlighted
18. The rose gold tone has gained more and more space
19. Now, a miniature of the birthday girl on top of the cake will make it complete
20. And it will make the cake the center of attention at the party
21. As the idea is to celebrate a new age, this cake is very versatile
22. Any decoration theme is valid
23. For example, a nacked cake with fruit for the most classic
24. Or the baloon cake, which has more and more fans
25. Musical taste can also appear when decorating the cake
26. Pastel shades are ideal for the most basic people
27. Textures, on the other hand, draw more attention
28. This also goes for the sparkles
29. Fifty years old whipped cream cake is a timeless classic
30. This coverage can be done using several different techniques
31. One of them is the watercolor cake, which is popular everywhere
32. The wave cake leaves the whipped cream with a sensational texture
33. The cachepô cake, on the other hand, creates a very modern decoration
34. Making gradients when baking can be a great idea
35. With it, it is possible to give the desired highlight to your cake
36. And draw even more attention to the top of the cake
37. Bet on contrasts for an incredible result
38. Don’t forget to pay special attention to detail
39. The little things will make all the difference in the final result
40. These details differentiate the common cake from the perfect cake
41. Let’s talk about 50-year-old men’s cake?
42. Decoration is also very versatile in these cases
43. It is possible to play with the different shades
44. Making a beautiful color gradient
45. Or a gradient with different shades of the same color
46. The top of the cake can present the birthday person’s personal taste
47. Even if this taste is in the details
48. Combining gold and black can give an amazing result
49. The same goes for the union of black and white
50. However, blue is the predominant hue in the choices
51. The decor with two sober colors is elegant
52. Just as the marbled cake is pure sophistication
53. The 50-year-old cake with men’s cake top is essential
54. And it can have elements like noodles
55. The important thing is that the birthday person is happy
56. The 50 years open the doors to many more years of experiences and stories
57. All these lived experiences are celebrated on this day
58. And it will only be the beginning for a new era of life
59. That’s why it’s good to be surrounded by special people
60. Abuse gold to celebrate a lot
61. The fanatical fan can honor the team of the heart
62. Or the favorite superhero
63. Netflix addicts will be very happy with this tribute.
64. Male drip cake oozes juiciness
65. Anyone who likes to innovate should bet on concrete cake
66. A more classic decor can also be a way out
67. How about a simple 50-year cake?
68. Simplicity helps highlight other elements
69. The kitkat cake is a great example of a simple 50 year cake
70. A 50-year-old square cake always goes well
71. For those who are more traditional, it’s worth betting on a rustic cake
72. A bow tie in the decor may reflect the birthday boy’s style
73. Don’t forget the naked cake which is simple and sophisticated
74. The honoree’s favorite color cannot be missing from the decoration
75. Textures will make all the difference in your celebration
76. It is also possible to honor the profession of the loved one
77. Double-decker cakes are perfect for a party with lots of guests
78. A small 50-year-old cake is good for an intimate party.
79. Therefore, on this special date, only one thing matters…
80. …enter the new decade in style and on the right foot
With so many amazing ideas, it makes you want to celebrate the same age every year. So, no one would have to hesitate to choose their own cake. Besides, there’s nothing better than celebrating your new age by making your own cake. How about learning how to bake your 50th birthday cake?
How to bake a 50 year cake
Baking a birthday cake is a very rewarding task. After all, this day is full of special meanings. Seeing a cake decorated by your own hands being the center of attention at a party is a unique feeling. To share this feeling, see the selected videos.
50 years square cake
The square cake is almost a national heritage. No wonder it can always be used at parties. In this video, the Art na Confeitaria channel teaches how to decorate a cake using a pastry tip and whipped cream. In addition, the baker also teaches you how to make a very special cake topper.
Golden cake with spray
The golden tones are perfect in the decoration of a cake. Especially when the idea is to celebrate someone’s fiftieth birthday. However, this colorant may not look as glossy if mixed directly into the topping. This can be solved using a sprayer. See how to do it with the video of the baker Joseanne Sol.
Golden and red 50th birthday cake
Confectioner Daniela Bolos teaches how to decorate a 50-year-old cake with a very special color combination. The colors chosen are gold and red. Contrast will work great and will make the cake stand out. For this, the baker uses the spout and white and red whipped cream to decorate. The golden painting is up to the sprayer.
How to use cake spray
Many 50 year cake decorations use spray. This is because the gold is much more alive if this technique is applied. However, it is necessary to be very careful not to spoil the entire decoration. To learn how to use this utensil, see the Angel Cakes baker’s tutorial.
To celebrate a new age, it’s already a tradition to have a cake. However, when celebrating a new decade, there is nothing fairer than having a cake that is more than special. When this decade symbolizes even more, for being half a century, nothing better than baking a golden cake.