by Hugo Tanaka
Grêmio’s cake is a great idea. After all, with just one cake it is possible to honor your favorite team and also the person celebrating the birthday. So, check out some amazing decorating ideas for the Grêmio cake.
Continues after the ad
70 Grêmio cake photos that will make everyone happy
The team’s anthem says that it is possible to go after Grêmio even if you go on foot. However, with a cake from this team, this is not necessary. After all, the cakes will be amazing and will be right in front of you. So, see 70 wonderful cake ideas from the biggest tricolor in Rio Grande do Sul for you to fall in love:
1. Are you thinking of a Grêmio cake?
2. Honoring the team of the heart is a great idea
3. Even more if he is one of the top clubs in the country
4. After all, who doesn’t know the Tricolor Gaucho?
5. Grêmio cake must be special
6. As special as the three times the team conquered America
7. The Grêmio cake with whipped cream will be a hit at your party
8. Add shiny decor to stand out more
9. Don’t forget the birthday boy’s name and age
10. Grêmio round cake is a classic
11. It is possible to add the team mascot to the Grêmio cake top
12. The gradient cake is gaining more and more space
13. Choose the three team colors
14. And blend well to create an amazing effect
15. If you want, put a balloon with the birthday boy’s name
16. Or leave your favorite uniform highlighted at the top
17. The team’s coat of arms also represents the theme well.
18. After all, Grêmio deserves an incredible cake
19. With fun decor
20. Simple yet delicious
21. Use the toppers you like best
22. To create a beautiful tribute
23. How about a square Grêmio cake?
24. Whipped cream is easy to work with and makes great decorations
25. Are you going for a Grêmio cake with an American spread?
26. This ingredient can be in a specific corner of the cake
27. But whipped cream is classic at parties
28. Because it leaves an impeccable finish
29. Be with the pastry tip
30. Or a spatulate effect
31. The whipped cream is tasty and versatile
32. Grêmio cake is perfect for all ages and genders
33. Represent the Tricolor Musketeer in the decoration
34. After all, he is the team mascot
35. And it’s just as important as the titles and the uniform
36. The cake can recreate a football scene
37. For practicality, invest in Grêmio rice paper
38. If you want something different, wear gold as it matches the team colors
39. Spray painting makes Grêmio cake a charm
40. But with few details it is possible to create a beautiful cake
41. The important thing is to unleash creativity
42. Do you love chocolate? Look how cool this option is
43. Toppers really turn the cake
44. In addition to making everything more economical
45. Speaking of saving money, the decor can be minimalist
46. And with just a few highlights
47. That way your Grêmio cake will be a success at your party
48. Look how beautiful this option
49. Simple, tasty and within the team’s theme
50. There is no age to love the tricolor gaucho
51. Because the team wins the oldest
52. And even the very young children
53. So it’s a great idea for special celebrations
54. Like birthdays that celebrate another year of life
55. Choose a striking cake
56. And win over guests with this beautiful tribute
57. Go for the Grêmio cake elements
58. To represent a passion that comes from the cradle
59. Don’t forget the sweets
60. A cake like this will be featured on the candy table
61. How about some glitter? It looks amazing!
62. There are so many options that it’s hard to choose just one
63. Since it is impossible to resist the Grêmio cake
64. Because the color blue is present at the party
65. Makes the decor much more cheerful
66. And it represents the team colors well
67. So invest in the details of your cake
68. For him to win over his guests
69. And make your birthday so much more special
70. Because Grêmio’s cake is perfect for champions like you!
How many wonderful ideas, isn’t it? You even want to bake your own cake, right? So, keep reading and see some tutorials to venture into the bakery.
How to make Grêmio cake
Decorating a cake can be a relaxing job. That’s because it requires concentration and patience. So, to help you in this process, check out some videos below for you to learn how to bake a Tricolor Gaucho cake:
Grêmio cake with spatula
The Paris Cake Designer channel teaches you how to decorate a Grêmio cake using a shower nozzle and spatula. Also, learn to make a gradient from white to blue and create fake grass to complete the decoration.
Guild cake with rice paper
Rice paper decorations are simple, practical and always successful during the holidays. Therefore, the decoration possibilities are endless. Watch the video and see how to decorate your cake using rice paper.
Guild cake with a spout
The Choco Real channel teaches how to decorate a cake using a spout. See in the video how the 1M nozzle and leaf nozzle create an incredible effect, in addition to leaving a flawless finish.
Guild cake with whipped cream
Have you thought about drawing the Grêmio symbol with your own hands? The Tudo Confeitaria channel video teaches you how to make this on your cake. Also, check out the tips on how to dye the whipped cream to make the cake in the team colors.
Grêmio’s cake is perfect for the team’s fans. But if you want to know other ideas, check out some beautiful football-themed cake templates to increase your repertoire.