by Hugo Tanaka
Jack Daniel’s cake is a very common theme among drink lovers. Also, who doesn’t like a good meeting with friends. Is not it? So, see 70 ideas from this cake to celebrate. Plus, you’ll learn how to make your own cake from the world’s most famous whiskey.
70 photos of Jack Daniel’s cake to party
The ideas for a Jack Daniel’s cake are almost endless. With so many options, it’s hard to choose just one. So see 70 whiskey-themed cake ideas that everyone knows.
1. Do you already know Jack Daniel’s cake?
2. This theme has been increasingly common
3. And the cake can have the most diverse forms
4. For example, a Jack Daniel’s cake with a cake topper
5. Or a cover that imitates a barrel
6. The black color of the label is usually predominant in the decoration
7. The fake ice must not be missing
8. After all, it’s a whiskey cake
9. Fake ice is perfect because it doesn’t melt and is edible
10. And they can spice up a simple Jack Daniel’s cake
11. The honoree’s name deserves special attention
12. The whiskey label is the protagonist
13. It is also possible to present other variations of the drink
14. Or a bottle for every decade
15. Why not a Jack Daniel’s Cake Bucket?
16. American paste coating leaves a smooth finish
17. Rice paper, on the other hand, has a presentation faithful to the original
18. Also, the decor can be more minimalist
19. And a small cake also pleases everyone
20. After all, a mini cake is very charming
21. Do you know the history of Jack Daniel’s whiskey?
22. It has been produced since the year 1876
23. In addition, whiskey bears the nickname of the distillery’s founder
24. The original name of the founder is Jasper Newton Daniel
25. The distillery is headquartered in Lynchburg, Tennessee, USA.
26. This whiskey is one of the most sold in the world
27. Furthermore, its label is unmistakable
28. As well as its characteristic rectangular bottle
29. Among whiskeys, it is classified as Tennessee Whiskey
30. This is due to its characteristic form of distillation
31. Also, it is known as Old number 7
32. That is, the old number seven.
33. For these and other reasons, this whiskey is the favorite of many people
34. So it’s even a birthday party theme
35. Jack Daniel’s Whipped Cream Cake is a classic
36. And it can have several variations
37. So, Jack Daniel’s women’s cake can also be made
38. After all, all adults can enjoy a good whiskey
39. Including its various variations
40. For example, in green apple flavor
41. The important thing is to celebrate the new age in style
42. In this way, choose a sensational cake
43. Jack Daniel’s square cake leaves nothing to be desired
44. This theme is a darling of birthdays
45. Because it accepts many combinations
46. Be they style, format or flavors
47. So, call all your friends to the bar
48. Because good stories are made with friends
49. Did you know that until 2011 the Jack Daniel’s Distillery only produced one flavor?
50. The first variation of the drink was the honey version
51. The barrel cake is all about Jack Daniel’s
52. This happens for several reasons
53. One of them is the fact that the drink is aged in barrels
54. Another is the fact that, during prohibition in the US, barrels stored whiskey
55. Not to mention the rustic look that has everything to do with this whiskey
56. Which fits very well with the characteristic shape of the bottle
57. However, other styles of cake are also welcome
58. The important thing is that the date is remarkable
59. Therefore, the cake must be special
60. After all, every achievement must be celebrated
61. Gold is very present because it contrasts with black
62. This highlights the cake theme
63. Or for the birthday theme
64. This happens even if there is little gold
65. The white color also makes the decoration stand out
66. However, the monochrome cake is also amazing
67. After all, Jack Daniel’s cake will be very successful
68. And it will please all the guests
69. So your party will be unforgettable
70. So, like Jack Daniel, make it count.
With so many sensational ideas it makes you want to bake a cake like this right now. Is not it? So, see below how you can bake your Jack Daniel’s cake
How to Bake Jack Daniel’s Cake
Baking your own cake is a rewarding task. Therefore, mastering the techniques of confectionery is essential. This way, see five videos selected so that you can make your whiskey cake!
How to make fake ice
A whiskey-themed cake needs icing in the decor. However, for obvious reasons, it is not possible to use real ice when confectioning. That’s why the Cakes channel Josy Silva explains how to make fake ice. Thus, just use unflavored gelatin and follow the baker’s tips
How to decorate using airbrush
Sometimes the icing on the cake can turn sour. Especially if the dye is black. Therefore, the channel Sabor & Emoção with Katita Araujo teaches how to decorate a whiskey cake using an airbrush. This way, the coverage will not be bitter. Furthermore, it is possible to decorate using the Jack Daniel’s theme.
Jack Daniel’s cake without whipped cream
Whipped cream frosting can be difficult to pick up bright colors. However, working with American briefcase is laborious and complicated for those who are just starting out. In this way, the Confeitaria Sem Chantilly channel teaches a simple technique for confectioning the cake. In addition, the confectioner gives tips on how to use the 1M spout when decorating.
Whipped cream decoration on Jack Daniel’s cake
The Gabie Luz channel teaches how to decorate a cake using whipped cream. In addition, the decor is themed on Jack Daniel’s whiskey. Thus, in the video, the baker uses whipped cream, which is an easier and more resistant topping than the traditional whipped cream. Finally, she also gives tips on how to use the spatula and how to get perfect corners.
Jack Daniel’s decor made easy
Not everyone can do it using a spout or american paste. However, there is no problem with that. Thus, scrap cake decor can be a good option for those who are just starting out. In this way, the Mundo doce da Mari channel teaches how to bake a cake using the scrapcake technique.
The whiskey-themed cake has everything to do with another very common party theme: the bar. Also, in these cases, all the party asks for is a male birthday cake.