by Hugo Tanaka
The silver wedding cake is a key element in the celebration of 25 years of union between two people. For being a quarter of a century, this date should be celebrated in style. Next, check out amazing models of this cake and also learn how to make your own to celebrate 25 years of love.
70 Silver Wedding Cake photos that ooze elegance and sophistication
When celebrating the anniversary of a relationship, it’s important to do something special. After all, each year with a loved one is very significant. When it comes to 25 years together, it’s a life built together. So, there’s nothing better than celebrating in style. So see 70 silver wedding cake ideas to renew the passion.
1. The silver wedding cake is beyond special
2. The honored couple has lived together for 25 years
3. And deserves to celebrate the union
4. The years that have passed symbolize a life together
5. Which was marked by great times together
6. That’s why the occasion deserves a cake as special as the union
7. For this, some elements are very important
8. As the couple’s initials, which can be part of the decoration
9. The same goes for the age of marriage
10. Shine makes the candy table stand out
11. Silver wedding cake with cake top is charming
12. Combine with flowers to make the decor more sophisticated
13. Or bet on a nice spatulate job
14. Silver is the hue that most deserves to be on the cake
15. Even if it’s in the details
16. And they will help you remember the couple’s story
17. A silver wedding cake with whipped cream is a classic
18. Besides being super tasty
19. It allows for infinite decorations
20. A few drops of coloring can transform the cake
21. If you prefer, you can do something more relaxed
22. Or something more classic
23. How about a delicate dressed cake?
24. A small round cake is great for intimate parties
25. A double-decker cake serves many guests.
26. Another option is a silver wedding cake with whipped cream
27. The ingredient is much easier to work with than whipped cream
28. And it lasts much longer out of the fridge
29. Perfect for places with higher temperatures
30. American paste leaves the cake with a unique finish
31. 25 years of marriage is a real milestone in the couple’s history
32. So there’s nothing better than declaring love again, right?
33. Renewing wedding vows is a good alternative
34. This will make the couple feel renewed for years to come.
35. It doesn’t have to be something elaborate
36. Just remind the loved one how special these years were
37. If you want to be daring, create a big surprise
38. And surprise all the guests
39. The cake with natural flowers is very elegant
40. Just like paper flowers
41. Flowers can represent the beauty of a relationship
42. The life the couple built together
43. Or even all the difficulties overcome by the couple
44. The wedding silver also has its symbology
45. It represents a lasting and enduring love
46. Plus, it has its own glow.
47. In other words, silver is a precious and valuable metal
48. Just like the relationship of the honored couple
49. The silver wedding cake should be romantic
50. Some hearts help to complement the decor
51. If you want to save, bet on paper toppers
52. The result is beautiful
53. And it’s possible to celebrate with all the style and happiness in the world
54. Don’t skimp on charm and decor
55. What matters is the couple’s happiness
56. Remember the good times over the 25 years of marriage
57. Celebrate a lot with family and friends
58. 25 years require a lot of dialogue and understanding
59. Which resulted in mutual growth
60. What helped a lot in building an important relationship
61. And that brought together many more people than just the couple
62. A Silver Wedding May Inspire Other Close Couples
63. Especially young people in love
64. 25 years can seem long
65. But next to the loved one, they seem like minutes
66. All this time makes the couple an example to those close to them
67. True models of understanding, companionship and unity
68. Love overcomes any obstacle
69. And it makes life lighter
70. So celebrate this date a lot!
With so many sensational ideas, it’s easy to choose how your silver wedding anniversary cake will be. Besides, being able to bake your own cake makes the occasion even more special. Read on to check out tutorials.
How to Bake a Silver Wedding Cake
When making a cake, it’s important to get the dough right and make a special decoration. Check out how to make your own silver wedding cake:
square silver wedding cake
The Confeitando com Daniela Bolos channel teaches how to decorate a silver cake. This color is often used in silver wedding celebrations. See in the tutorial how to use the spout to make the cake look beautiful.
Silver Wedding Cachepot Cake
The cachepot cake is a very versatile technique that makes it possible to combine two colors to have a wonderful result. Thus, the Isaque do Bolo channel teaches how to use the cachepot cake technique for silver weddings. Watch the video for tips on getting the hue right and how to make a nice finish.
Silver wedding cake with whipped cream
An effect that has gained a lot of space in the bakery is the glow cake. This technique makes the cake even more prominent. In the video, learn how to do this effect using whipped cream and a pastry tip. The result is amazing!
Silver cake with airbrush
Some shades are not easy to achieve with dye alone. In addition, mixing with whipped cream or whipped cream can make the shine lose. In certain cases, the airbrush may be the best option. In this video, see how to bake a silver cake using the airbrush. Press play as the video is filled with tips.
Whether to celebrate with friends and family or just between the couple, the ideal is for it to be an unforgettable celebration, as it was throughout the couple’s period! Enjoy and see exciting heart cake ideas.