By Mariana Jati
Alice in Wonderland, a Lewis Carroll and Disney classic, lives in the imagination of thousands of children and adults around the world, so why not bet on a cake with this theme? Get inspired by the story of little Alice and the cakes below and guarantee a celebration full of magic:
60 pictures of Alice in Wonderland cake to celebrate her unbirthday
If you’re going to celebrate your unbirthday, birthday, birthday or whatever, an Alice in Wonderland cake is a great choice. Check out the ideas below:
1. Alice in Wonderland has enchanted everyone since 1865
2. And it’s a very recurrent theme, especially at children’s parties
3. And who wouldn’t fall in love with a completely new world?
4. Even more so with so many charismatic characters?
5. You can decorate your cake with cute cookies
6. Or bet on good old American pasta
7. Whipped cream never goes out of style
8. And you can even mix the options
9. The paper topper transforms any simple cake
10. With the American paste, it is possible to create amazing models
11. Regardless of the size of your cake
12. Decorating with American paste is a success
13. A fun and modern idea at the same time
14. With twice as many treats
15. And a passionate simplicity
16. Edible decor is always fun
17. For those looking for a less traditional cake
18. The most common colors in this theme are pink and blue
19. And the elements and characters of the story are present in the decoration
20. Like the white rabbit and the talking doorknob
21. Teapot and cup cannot be missed at tea time
22. In this cake, the teapot even gains a prominent place
23. Who doesn’t love simple decor?
24. This topper is a beautiful option and goes beyond the obvious
25. Who said that this theme cannot be contemporary?
26. Alice in Wonderland cake with top is a charm
27. The English classic is also a classic of the messengers
28. A fun and different idea for your celebration
29. Alice’s love of story is not just childish
30. Any fan would fall in love with a cake like this
31. Paper toppers are always welcome
32. Just like the balloon decorations!
33. A Cake or the Cheshire Cat
34. The 1-year Alice in Wonderland cake is lovely
35. The gradient adds even more charm to the decor
36. Tall cakes give more room for decoration
37. And the drip cake effect is fabulous
38. But of course a more traditional cake has its charm
39. I’m even sorry to cut a piece!
40. To celebrate the Mesversário with a lot of cuteness
41. Artificial flowers complete the decoration well
42. You can even use a doll when decorating your cake
43. Blue can never be lacking!
44. Whipped cream and whipped cream are good choices for simple cakes
45. A little shine doesn’t hurt anyone
46. Glitter looks beautiful in dark colors
47. A cake in this theme doesn’t have to be childish
48. There are many options when decorating
49. The Alice in Wonderland cake asks for delicacy
50. And it looks beautiful with paper toppers to complete
51. The perfect cake for your unbirthday!
52. The delicacy of this cake delights anyone
53. A small cake doesn’t have to be boring, does it?
54. The paper topper is a good option for those who want to save money
55. The success of messesy cakes
56. Hatter’s top hat looks amazing as a top ornament
57. The Queen of Hearts also makes great decorations
58. Of the simplest cakes
59. Even those full of details
60. Surely there is one who will steal your heart!
Will you be able to choose just one Alice in Wonderland cake for your party? The tutorials for baking beautiful cakes below can help you in this quest.
How to Bake an Alice in Wonderland Cake
To celebrate, give or sell, the Alice in Wonderland theme cake is a good choice for any age group. With the videos below you will learn how to reproduce amazing beautiful ones like these at home! Check out:
Alice in Wonderland messenger cake
Lewis Carroll’s story is a darling theme of messenger celebrations because of its playful look. In the video above you learn how to bake this very fluffy cake and with beautiful paper toppers.
How to bake Alice cake with whipped cream
To this day, whipped cream is one of the most used options when confectioning decorated cakes, and no wonder! In this video you follow the step-by-step instructions for decorating a simple cake in the Alice in Wonderland theme, all in whipped cream.
Alice’s Garden Cake Tutorial
If you want a different and delicate decoration for your cake, this video is perfect for you. Learn step by step to create a beautiful garden of whipped cream that will turn your candy table into a work of art!
Alice in Wonderland cake with American paste
Anyone who is passionate about American paste modeling will certainly fall in love with this tutorial. Check out the step by step and decorate an amazing cake full of details in an American paste.
Did you manage to choose just one cake? Also take the opportunity to discover these beautiful ideas for an Alice in Wonderland party that you will never forget!