Thinking of decorating the table of the guests of your birthday or wedding party? Or do you want suggestions for composing your dining room table? Then check out below dozens of table center ideas to make the composition even more charming and beautiful. And, right after, see where to buy yours and receive the item in the comfort of your home!
Centerpiece for dining room
Are you going to have dinner for friends? Or get the family together to celebrate a date? So take care in the composition of your table! Get inspired below with incredible suggestions:
1. Use artificial flowers and leaves to compose the arrangement
2. That way, you won't have to worry about taking care of them
3. Another idea is to create an arrangement with succulents
4. That will make your table very beautiful!
5. Towels are also a great option
6. And finish the composition with charm
7. And beauty!
8. Candles make the arrangement more delicate
9. And intimate
10. Sculptures are beautiful centerpieces!
11. Create an arrangement with your favorite flowers
12. And get a beautiful vase to value them even more!
13. Beautiful and elegant combination!
14. Decorate according to your home decor
15. To create a harmonic composition
16. And without error!
17. The pieces give a more modern touch to the table
18. The vase itself already decorates with a lot of charm!
19. Combine different materials
20. To create beautiful contrasts with textures and colors!
Gorgeous, isn't it? As for the dining room, you can also create a beautiful model for the living room. Now that you've been inspired with ideas for your environment, check out others to use at the wedding!
For the wedding, bet on arrangements with flowers, candles and crystals to complement the decoration with elegance. See ideas that will surprise your guests.
21. Bet with many flowers
23. And candles to compose your centerpiece
24. Wood is great for rustic weddings
25. And finishes the decor with lots of charm
26. The centerpiece must be high
27. Or lower
28. In order not to disturb the guests
29. Tropical inspiration!
30. Leave a message of thanks with the decorative item
31. The mirror support makes the arrangement more sophisticated
32. Just like this crystal centerpiece
33. Get inspired by the bride's bouquet!
34. Make a simpler arrangement
35. And small
36. Or dare and create something big
37. And exuberant!
38. Be careful when lighting the candles
39. Not to burn the flowers
40. Simple and delicate
Full of charm, these decorative items will create an even more intimate and beautiful atmosphere for your wedding. Finally, check out the following templates to compose the tables of your birthday guests!
An interesting idea for those who want to save money is to create a beautiful centerpiece that also serves as a souvenir for the guests to take to the end of the party. Check out the ideas we separated for you!
41. Balloons are indispensable when decorating a party
42. So it's a great material idea to make your centerpiece
43. Create your model according to the theme of the event
44. Like this one from Frozen
47. Or the painted chicken
48. After all, they are part of the party!
49. Making your centerpiece can be quite inexpensive
50. Being able to use recyclable materials
51. Just have a little creativity
52. The party centerpiece is a great souvenir
53. Even more if they are little plants!
54. Glass and mirror are a perfect match!
55. Delicate children's table center
56. You can create a simpler composition
57. Or a more elaborate one
58. This will depend on the budget available
59. Wasn't this EVA and crepe table centerpiece beautiful?
60. Combine with the tableware!
It is very important that the centerpiece matches the decoration of the party, whether for a theme or a color palette. Now that you've been inspired by so many ideas, check out where you can buy yours!
6 table center options to buy
Are you on the run, but you don't want to give up a beautiful centerpiece? Smoothly! We select stores that you can buy yours right now!
- Centerpiece with trio of balls, in Magazine Luiza
- Corrugated table center with foot, in Submarino
- Boho centerpiece, in Camicado
- Rosé wire centerpiece at Lojas Americanas
- Glass table center at Shoptime
- Rustic centerpiece, at Tok & Stok
Difficult to choose the most beautiful, isn't it? Remember to always combine the decorative item with the rest of the table decoration to create a harmonic and even more beautiful composition! And, speaking of that, how about checking out beautiful ideas and tips for an amazing table set?