Special moments can gain even more meaning with a heart cake. This format is always associated with deep emotions and conveys the best feelings. Check out ideas and tutorials for making a heart cake and declaring all your love!
55 heart cakes that are passionate
In any style, the heart cake conveys a lot of affection and is full of love, check out ideas:
1. The most traditional color is red
2. But there is no shortage of ideas for decorating the heart cake
3. Fruits are a good suggestion.
4. Flowers give a special charm.
5. And you can make everything sweeter
6. Can you innovate with a geometric shape
7. Brighten someone's day with colorful confectionery
8. Surprise with delicious chocolate icing
9. Or delight very gently
10. Choose your favorite flavors
11. The heart cake with strawberries is exciting
12. It may look simpler
13. Or a very neat look
14. That will make many sighs!
15. Heart Cake is Perfect for Weddings
16. Even more decorated with beautiful roses
17. Be Icing Flowers
18. Made with American Paste
19. And even real roses
20. Surely love is in the air
21. A perfect cake to celebrate a special date
22. Or someone you love so much!
23. Berries are very welcome.
24. And form a delicious combination of flavors
25. Even more when accompanied by chocolates
26. Red velvet is a perfect choice.
27. Just like the two loves cake
28. You can combine themes
29. Wear a beautiful mirrored cover
30. And ensure a wonderful result
31. Can choose from multiple layers
32. Decorate with more hearts
33. Or with beautiful and delicate roses
34. And for the finishing touch, a ribbon!
35. Impossible not to fall in love
36. Make your statement on the cake
37. Show All Your Feeling
38. And impress your love
39. A beautiful romantic surprise
40. Even with a small heart cake
41. Garnish with fruits
42. Or with a lot of chocolate
43. Melting with a cover
44. If you wish you can use other colors.
45. Make a very romantic decoration
46. Or create a beautiful icing texture
47. Use creativity to express your feelings.
48. Heart Cake Fits Many Occasions
49. How to give a loved one a gift
50. Celebrate a birthday
51. And be present at engagements and weddings
52. Too Many Options for You to Fall in Love
53. Of course, also delight
54. The important thing is to celebrate love
55. In all its forms!
So many ideas for you to celebrate, choose a model and express all your affection to someone special!
How to make heart cake
To turn any moment into something unique and further demonstrate your affection, you can learn how to make a heart cake, see the tutorials:
How to assemble a perfect heart cake
Learn a very practical technique for assembling a heart cake using only a round shape. Make the dough you prefer, then just measure and make the cuts indicated on the video to ensure the perfect shape! Also follow a wonderful suggestion of decoration with icing nozzles.
Heart Cake for Valentine's Day
Here, you will find out how to make a heart cake using a rectangular shape. Take a step-by-step to make a chocolate batter, a strawberry filling, and a simple yet enticing decoration suggestion. A beautiful option to surprise your love.
Two-story heart cake
A great love also deserves a great cake! Learn how to make a two story heart cake. The preparation is easy and you only need to bake a cake in a large rectangular shape. Cut the dough with a mold, use your favorite stuffing and make a wonderful decoration with roses.
In any case, show all your love. Enjoy and see also decorating ideas for Valentine's Day and make a beautiful surprise for those you love!