By Naomi Tanaka
On August 17, 21
A birthday party or any other celebration deserves to be full of joy and fun, so the rainbow cake is a great choice! This cake is colorful and surprises everyone with different super-creative decorations that ooze cuteness. Here are the best rainbow cake ideas and tutorials for you to choose your own.
50 rainbow cake pictures that are full of cuteness and lots of colors
With colorful proposals, rich in details or even minimalist, the rainbow cake will make your party more cheerful and very tasty. See, below, different models to inspire you to choose your favorite cake:
1. The rainbow cake is a real explosion of color
2. It will make the party atmosphere more joyful
3. And it will win over both children and adults
4. This colorful cake can mean several things
5. It can welcome the rainbow baby
6. Can represent diversity and freedom in love
7. Or the feeling of hope and renewal
8. Regardless of the reason for your choice
9. This cake is the right bet for those looking to impact the guests
10. Of course, it’s also worth choosing it just for its aesthetics
11. The rainbow cake with whipped cream is the most popular
12. Because this ingredient with a few drops of dye is impactful
13. It’s super easy to work
14. It is possible to create a beautiful spout job
15. Or leave the cake simple and with a flawless finish!
16. A cool idea is to bake a rainbow cake inside
17. The colored layers bring a special touch
18. And leave the cake cutting time full of surprises
19. The round rainbow cake can be basic
20. In classic colors, the cake is traditional
21. Other shades make the proposal more unique
22. You can bet on pink
23. The boho rainbow is chic and sophisticated
24. Blue is creates a beautiful contrast to the rainbow
25. Just like the white
26. You can choose your favorite colors
27. And if you can’t make up your mind, bet on colorful confections
28. Invest in Rainbow Cake with Cake Top for quick decorating
29. Paper toppers are more economical
30. And allow endless possibilities
31. To get away from the traditional, make a cake topper with American paste
32. The result is cute and fun
33. The important thing is for you to unleash your creativity
34. Include other elements to complete the decor
35. How about adding the birthday boy’s favorite characters?
36. Or some glitter details for a special shine
37. Don’t be afraid to dare
38. The ruffle cake looks beautiful in classic colors
39. If you like, decorate a deconstructed rainbow
40. Why not two cakes that complement each other?
41. This proposal will surprise guests
42. And it’s ideal for larger parties
43. Just like square rainbow cake
44. Rainbow birthday cake is great for celebrating with friends
45. Receiving the new age with style and joy
46. And reflect on the past year
47. The rainbow cake will be the difference in your party
48. Think carefully about every detail
49. Leave the guests in the clouds
50. And enjoy the cake you’ve always dreamed of!
With so many amazing ideas, it’s almost impossible to decide which model to choose, isn’t it? Invest in the colors and details that you like and create a beautiful cake for your event!
how to make rainbow cake
If you want to participate in all the details and get your hands dirty, check out the tutorials below to learn how to bake a rainbow-themed cake:
rainbow cake inside
If you are just looking to make a simple cake, but at the same time very impressive, the rainbow cake inside is a great option! In the tutorial, you will learn how to color the dough with food coloring. Then, with the baked and cold pasta, just assemble your super-colored cake. Watch the video, it’s not to be missed!
rainbow cake with whipped cream
Here, you can see another simple option, but full of joy. Follow in the video how to create a beautiful decoration using the traditional whipped cream and the spout. Take advantage of the step-by-step instructions to learn several tips that will make it easier to decorate the cake and leave the final result in harmony.
rainbow cake with cake top
Cake toppers make decorating much easier and are perfect for those who want to save money. In this video, check out how to bake using the whipped cream to represent the sky and then complete the decoration with the cake topper. This option is simple and quick to make at home, in addition, it is very cute!
square rainbow cake
For those who don’t have many skills in the confectionery world, this video could be the perfect option! That’s because the baker Ivonete Rocha teaches you how to make a decoration in a square cake. In the tutorial, pastels were used, but you can get creative and use all the colors of the rainbow! Press play and check out all the details of the tutorial.
Colorful decor with American folder
If you want to go even further, this tutorial teaches you how to use American Paste to create a rainbow-themed cake. The step by step is very easy, just make several colored strips with the ingredient and at the end decorate as you like. Check out the video for more details on working with the American folder like a pro.
Now it’s just a matter of separating all the materials and setting off on an adventure in the confectionery world. Your rainbow cake is sure to be beautiful and tasty! How about complementing the party with a super cute decoration? Take the opportunity and check out ideas to set up a unicorn party.