By Mariana Jati
The LGBT+ community loves using the colors of their flags to show pride in being who they are, so why not use them in cake decorating? Each letter in the acronym represents a group: L for lesbians, G for gays, B for bisexuals, T for transsexuals and the + covers various other genders and sexualities. See how to use your flag colors:
50 LGBT+ cake photos to celebrate pride all year long
Nothing better than using and abusing your personality, your tastes and your essence when decorating, and of course the cakes would not be left out, right? The options are as diverse and colorful as the LGBT community itself. Check out:
1. The rainbow is a great symbol of the LGBT+ community
2. He was the inspiration for the creation of the famous flag in 1978
3. Created by Gilbert Baker, each color has a meaning
4. Its vibrant tones yield amazing decorations
5. Which will certainly make any celebration happier
6. If you want something less flashy, bet on the colored dough
7. An explosion of color!
8. The naked cake makes the dough stand out beautifully
9. With paper toppers everything is better
10. Decorating with cookies is a delicious option
11. The black background makes the colors even more prominent
12. With a little shine it gets even better
13. A discreet and charming idea
14. Impossible not to fall in love
15. Sugar crystals for a different look
16. Love is always love
17. Colors for any celebration
18. Paper toppers are a great option
19. The rainbow of the LGBT+ flag may be the most common
20. But several other flags of the acronym shine on the cakes
21. Like the lesbian flag
22. For the cutest frog on the swamp
23. The colors of the trans flag make fantastic cakes
24. Besides being super delicate decorations
25. And full of charm
26. The neutral gender crowd could not be left out
27. This cake even mimics the rock effect!
28. A fun and contemporary idea
29. To warm the heart of any bisexual person
30. Simple yet full of personality
31. In this cake even the candles match!
32. A LGBT+ cake can have many styles
33. Can be modern and with a mix of trends
34. Or even super delicate and discreet
35. Like this beautiful wedding cake
36. The drip cake is a charm only
37. Secret and passionate colors
38. Paper toppers are inexpensive and decorate beautifully
39. But you can choose to decorate with American paste too
40. Brightness never hurts!
41. The golden confections give an extra dose of beauty
42. For those who love showing their colors to the world
43. The sweetest rainbow
44. Your LGBT+ cake can be all in pastel shades
45. Or a very bright color
46. Isn’t this scrap cake cute?
47. Perfect for those who love a different decor
48. Whatever the colors of your flag
49. You’re sure to find a LGBT+ cake that’s perfect for you
50. And so keep showing all your pride in being who you are
Impossible not to be enchanted by at least one of these ideas, isn’t it? Then take the opportunity to learn how to make beautiful cakes with the tutorials below:
How to bake LGBT+ cake
If you like to get your hands dirty when producing your party, this moment is all yours! Follow the tutorials below and see how you can bake LGBT+ cakes that will make any celebration more amazing:
How to decorate LGBT cake with one spout
This is for those who want a decoration that is easy to make, without ceasing to be quite colorful! Check out the step-by-step steps in the video above to bake a rainbow cake using just a icing nozzle and lots of color.
LGBT Cake Tutorial with Top
Afraid of jumping into the colors of the rainbow and making a mistake when decorating your cake? So be sure to watch the tutorial above and learn how to blend colors perfectly!
DIY colorful LGBT cake inside
For lovers of a simpler cake decoration, nothing better than guaranteeing the colors of the flag in the dough. It may sound complicated, but with the video above you will see how simple the process of preparing this cake is.
How to Bake LGBT+ Square Cake
The square cake is a classic for birthday parties and certainly couldn’t be left out of the theme. In the video above, you learn how to bake a very colorful and easy-to-make cake, using whipped cream.
How to make delicate LGBT+ cake
If you are looking for a more delicate and discreet decoration for your cake, this video will be perfect. In it you will learn step-by-step how to make a confectioned cake full of charm and super easy!
Now just choose the cake that suits you best and throw yourself in the colors! Also take the time to check out simple birthday decor ideas to help you complete your celebration.