By Mariana Jati
Princess Jasmine, introduced to the world in the 1992 “Aladdin” animation, wins hearts with her strong and sweet way and even turned into a birthday cake theme! If you love this Disney movie and its helpless princess, check out the photos and cake tutorials from Jasmine that we’ve selected for your party:
Continued after the announcement
40 photos of Princess Jasmine cake that will take you to an ideal world
Sweet, strong and full of personality, Princess Jasmine is a favorite of girls of all ages. Be enchanted by the beauty of the inspirations below and decide which one best suits your celebration!
1. A cake as delicate as the character
2. For a princess-worthy party
3. The most used colors are the shades of blue and purple
4. Gold also appears in great detail
5. And it gives the touch of royalty necessary for a princess
6. A Jasmine cake can be big and full of details
7. Or something more minimalist
8. It just can’t be too bright
9. And a good deal of cuteness, of course!
10. How about a more playful approach to the theme?
11. You can decorate the cake with cookies
12. Or bet on the good old paper topper
13. Because it is a cheap alternative when decorating cakes
14. And beautifully finish any style of cake you choose
15. The American paste is always present
16. Brightness can’t be missing!
17. The delicacy in the shape of a balloon cake
18. Isn’t this Princess Jasmine square cake a charm?
19. Golden lace makes all the difference
20. The castle and the crown complete the decoration very well
21. The cake duo is a fun option for large parties
22. Rice paper is still present and present in the confectionery
23. For those who can’t make it, send mini-cakes!
24. The paint effect is a big trend
25. And it makes really cute cakes like this!
26. A Jasmine cake for those who love details
27. To commemorate the owner of the palace
28. The spatulated effect is enthralling
29. The more decorated, the better!
30. Flowers and butterflies go well with the theme
31. An incredible combination of strong colors
32. To celebrate the mesversary well
33. Aladdin also appears next to Jasmine in the cakes
34. And the princess’ pets are also present
35. Like Rajah, your fellow tiger
36. Neither Genius and Abu will miss this party
37. You can’t help but be enchanted
38. Regardless of the model and style chosen
39. Your Jasmine cake will make you travel without a magic carpet
40. And it will certainly remain in the memory of all the guests!
Charming, isn’t it? If you enjoy getting your hands dirty, literally, check out the tutorials below and learn how to make amazing cakes with Princess Jasmine as the theme.
How to Make Princess Jasmine Cake
For those who want independence, confection for fun or work with it: there is a Jasmine cake tutorial perfect for you and your need! Just look:
Jasmine cake with paper topper
Beautiful colors, brightness and a lot of charm await you in this video. With it, you will learn how to bake a super-delicate cake by Princess Jasmine that, for sure, everyone will love!
How to Make Princess Jasmine Cake in a Chantininho
The little boy won hearts and his space in the Brazilian confectionery, combining practicality and flavor. Learn how to bake a beautiful two-story cake with Princess Jasmine as the theme and the little boy as the star.
Princess Jasmine cake tutorial with milk paste
A good alternative to the use of American paste, milk paste also turns into fantastic models that make a difference in any cake. Learn, in the video above, how to make a two-story cake from Jasmine with milk paste.
Princess Jasmine’s cake will certainly complete your celebration with a lot of charm! Before leaving on your magic carpet, check out more amazing ideas for a princess party.