With delicate colors and very cute characters, the cake Monsters SA is the ideal model for those looking to mix fun and, at the same time, graceful elements. We have separated very different models for each type of event, ranging from the simplest to the most incremental. See below:
Continued after announcement
30 photos of cake Monsters SA full of cheerful colors and fun characters
Check below the selection we made to inspire you to use this model in your celebration. Note the tones of the colors used and also how to include the characters. You will be surprised by the results.
1. Full of cheerful colors
2. Always in delicate tones, like candy color
3. The cake Monsters SA is very popular for children’s celebrations
4. Both for the characters that make the little ones happy
5. As for the grace of the theme
6. Bringing the fun Mike and Sully
7. Or the charming Boo
8. The characters please boys and girls
9. Making parties even happier
10. Personalize using the birthday boy’s name
11. And the age you are doing
12. And for intermediates
13. The number of months celebrated
14. You can only use the favorite character
15. Or more than one
16. To further enjoy the top and coverage
17. Be round and taller
18. Or lower and square
19. You can vary the size of the cake
20. And the type of coverage
21. Opting for the blackmail
22. Which usually has paper details to decorate
23. Or the American portfolio
24. Which have modeled characters
25. Be a simpler model
26. Or more incremented
27. Values the quality of coverage
28. And the elements that will be used
29. Ensuring an amazing cake
30. For the celebration of a special day
In this cake, you can use all the characters in the drawing or choose your favorite. And it is also possible to include personalized details, such as name and age of the birthday boy. Enjoy all the coverage and whimsical decor.
How to Make Cake Monsters SA
The tutorials below bring different techniques and forms of finishing, from simpler models to those that require a little more technique. Choose your cake model and learn how to get your hands dirty!
Simple blackmail cake
This is for sure the simplest tutorial you will see here in the article. The technique used in this video basically consists of spatulating the cover until it is very smooth. In the end, just include beautiful paper toppers and that’s it!
Cake with furry effect
This cake features two decorating techniques on the same floor as the cake. Notice the detail of the spots that are previously made using a toothpick to facilitate when applying with the nozzle for the desired effect.
This tutorial shows how to make two colors meet in the middle of the cake. Using lighter shades, this model is perfect for celebrating little ones’ birthdays or anniversaries!
Spattered cake with paper toppers
Learn how to make the cake icing effect using a spatula in a very simple way. Pay attention to how to start applying the icing, according to the tips of the cake designer.
This model is very popular to celebrate children’s parties. If you are looking for a cake for mesversário, we also have great alternatives, with delicate colors and cute characters.