by Gabriela Naomi
Looking for a different and full of personality cake for your birthday party? So, you need to bet on the cactus cake! This plant is the darling of many people, because besides being charming, it represents resistance, strength and resilience. In other words, it is perfect for closing and starting new cycles. Here are some ideas and tutorials for this cake to include in your party.
30 photos of cactus cake that ooze joy and delicacy
Check out the best cake decorations in the cactus theme below for you to choose your favorite:
1. The cactus cake is a real charm
2. This plant symbolizes resistance and overcoming
3. Because it is able to survive adverse situations
4. Therefore, many people choose cactus cake for birthdays
5. So, it’s a way to end one cycle and start another
6. Cactus cake with cake top is the most common
7. Some stationery items faithfully represent the theme
8. Why not include some decorated cookies?
9. Represent different types of cacti to be complete
10. And of course, don’t forget the flowers for a special charm
11. The green cactus cake is the most common
12. It is possible to mix different shades of color
13. To get a single result
14. Another color worth investing in is pink
15. The hue creates a great contrast to the green
16. In this pastel option, the cake was simple and delicate
17. Already a complete pink cactus cake overflows cuteness
18. But it is possible to play with other colors in the decoration
19. How about a yellow cake?
20. Color is synonymous with tranquility and optimism
21. If you prefer, bet on a minimalist blue cake. It’s so cute!
22. The cactus cake with whipped cream allows for infinite decorations
23. It is possible to create a beautiful beak job
24. And represent the cacti beautifully
25. It is even worth reproducing a cactus cake with succulents
26. Don’t forget the fake sand to complete the cake
27. Bet on a more relaxed cake to surprise
28. Or choose more traditional decor
29. The cactus cake oozes creativity
30. And it’s perfect for celebrating the new age!
See how this cake is beautiful and versatile? You can unleash your creativity when decorating. And speaking of decoration, see below how to bake a cake at home.
how to make cactus cake
Check out some tutorials below for you to learn how to decorate your cake like a pro:
Easy cactus cake with whipped cream
The whipped cream is popular at parties, as it is easy to work with and is super tasty. Check out how to decorate the cake using this ingredient in the video. The tutorial is very easy to play at home and is great for beginners in the confectionery world, so be sure to check it out!
simple cactus cake
Another easy decoration option, but very charming for you to try at home. In this video you’ll learn how to smoothly transition colors from the whipped cream like a pro. To finish the cake, add some cacti confectioned with your own whipped cream and you’re done! Watch the video and check out the details.
Want to surprise your guests? Bet on a cactus-shaped cake! Although it looks complicated, the decoration is much simpler than you might think. The secret is to carve the cake well and then apply the whipped cream using the spout. Press play to check the step by step.
Pink cactus cake with green
The color pink with green has no mistake and they go great with this theme! See in the video how to use these shades in decoration. Also, learn to give a beautiful velvety finish to the cake, work with the spout and decorate with the toppers. The result is amazing!
Cactus cake with cactuses
This video is full of confectionery techniques! In it you will learn how to make the cachepot effect, work with dyes and create all the decorations just using whipped cream. This is a great time for you to unleash your creativity and decorate your cake just the way you want!
This cake is cute, colorful and suits all ages! If you want more lovely ideas, also check out these sunflower cake options to bring more light to the new age.