The Baby Shark cake brings energetic colors, dancing sharks and a lot of joy to the children’s party. Just reading the title of the article made you want to sing the famous children’s song, right? So, get ready to check out creative templates for decorating the candy and watch the best tutorials for making it at home!
Continued after announcement
100 Baby Shark Cake Photos to Inspire You
Check out ideas to decorate your Baby Shark cake with several elements: it has fake cake, with marble icing, whipped cream, American paste and even LED lights! The party will be even more incredible with these inspirations. It is worth taking a look:
1. Baby Shark cake is cheerful
2. Full of colors and details of the seabed
3. Like sand made from edible bran
4. And algae and corals with American paste
5. You can do the decoration with EVA
6. Assemble a fake Baby Shark cake
7. And abuse the pearls and decorative elements
8. One idea is to make a very tall cake
9. And fill it with glitter toppers
10. Can you represent the whole family
11. Even the mermaids, on a cake with pink accents
12. Or the baby sharks themselves
13. See the hidden crab and shell
14. Here, a golden topper brightening up everything
15. How about a blue Baby Shark cake?
16. Can be basic, and with your own designs
17. Or super decorated, even with balloons
18. This one, for example, is for those who want to impress
19. Children love drawings with sea animals
20. After all, who doesn’t feel peace when diving in the sea?
21. Even strips of laminated paper can help complete the decor
22. You can also bet on wallpapers that match the cake
23. And model the characters with sugar clay
24. The differentials of the cake can be due to the pink glitter
25. Or small golden starfish
26. Do you want more delicacy than that?
27. And the best thing you can do at home
28. If you don’t have EVA, use plain paper
29. And, as a topper, it’s even worth a children’s toy
30. Parties are too cute with the Baby Shark cake!
31. Even with grandpa and grandma shark
32. The water adventure gets even better
33. The shape of the cake can be a surfboard
34. And all marine animals can be there
35. Besides, of course, the famous baby sharks
36. Who knew a shark could be so cute, right?
37. There’s even the yellow Baby Shark
38. Do you prefer a cake with only 1 floor
39. Or very tall, with 3 floors?
40. With shades of pink
41. Or blue the color of the sea?
42. You can also mix the two colors
43. And putting together a super creative cake
44. Little shark toppers are beautiful
45. And completing them with the birthday boy’s name is a good idea
46. You can put the name on the bottom of the cake
47. Or in the topper, with a squid adornment
48. You decide
49. There are people who prefer to personalize the candy
50. Leaving you with the face of the person to be honored
51. Others simply prefer a touch of sophistication
52. Or joy
53. And even make a great celebration of the
54. It’s impossible not to remember the song when you see the cake, isn’t it?
55. There are the sugar balls that simulate the bubbles
56. Shark’s little friends
57. Algae, shells, starfish and crabs
58. And, of course, Baby Shark sharks
59. Even seahorses enter the dance
60. And who said adults can’t have their own Baby Shark cake?
61. Can be in a rectangular shape
62. Or round, full of elements
63. By the sharks’ faces, they’re all singing
64. Happy to celebrate little Matteo’s mesversary
65. With a song that rejoices so much
66. And it marks the childhood of the little ones
67. And also for adults, isn’t it?
68. The delicacy of the cake made with American paste
69. And even though it is fake, this cake looks delicious
70. How about Mr. Lula to embrace the whole top?
71. It takes a lot of technique to make the whipped cream smooth
72. To make it even more striking, what do you think about using lights?
73. Here, the decor is the real home of sharks under the sea
74. And Laura’s doll was beautiful as a topper
75. Many sparkles for the blue immensity of that sea!
76. Look at the whole family made of biscuit
77. And this shark with a bow?
78. Cupcakes to complement are perfect
79. You can even make the sea waves
80. How about mixing blue with yellow?
81. On a 3-story cake, you need a strong foundation
82. Straightening and mounting must be done with care
83. So that every detail turns out wonderful
84. The candle and the decorative elements stand out
85. Making everything even more colorful and happy
86. Matching the party sweets
87. And with the birthday theme itself
88. The whole class will have fun
89. And delight in a beautiful cake
90. And incredible!
91. Some techniques require more effort
92. But they are worth it in the end
93. For the child’s joy at seeing the cake
94. All worked with ornaments and pearls
95. And with your name and age stamped
96. It will thrill everyone
97. And make you want to sail on the sea
98. Be the cake simple and elegant
99. Or overworked, almost ornamental
100. The important thing is to make your loved one happy!
Did you like it? After choosing your favorite idea, just get in touch with your trusted bakery or buy the ingredients and materials to make at home. The birthday will be a joy just with the Baby Shark cake!
How to Make Baby Shark Cake
If you like to put your touch of love on the birthday for a loved one, nothing better than baking and decorating the sweets at home, right? Below, we have separated the best tutorials for you to choose and bake the Baby Shark cake without needing the help of a professional confectioner. Check it out:
Baby Shark cake with whipped cream
For those who like to work with whipped cream nozzles or are starting at the bakery, this is the ideal step by step. With a detailed explanation, Deia teaches how to make ripples of whipped cream and make the Baby Shark cake even more incredible. Watch it!
Baby Shark pink cake with topper
With a buttery dough and a round cake, Mari teaches the techniques to smooth the candy and decorate it with pink and blue whipped cream. In the end, she even gives tips on how to place and make toppers by cell phone.
Baby Shark Cake
Want to make a basic cake and only for the most intimate guests? Here, Lidiane teaches how to decorate the candy that is 25cm in diameter and serves 30 people. She uses whipped cream with blue dye and teaches the ripple technique for the entire cake. The result is beautiful, check it out!
Rectangular Baby Shark cake with rice paper
How about learning the step by step of how to assemble the cake base to receive the application of rice paper? Then, you can also follow the decoration with whipped cream in this rectangular cake. Give play to watch!
Baby Shark Cachepot Cake
Here Lorena teaches the cachepô technique to make a 20cm x 10cm cake, filled with chocolate and covered with a little blackie. Learn various tips for working with spatulas, whipped cream nozzles and airbrush. It’s worth watching!
The Baby Shark cake really brings all the fun of the shark song. And if you need help preparing the rest of the party, check out our simple birthday decorating tips. With creativity, you will still be able to save a lot!